Split-view zone transfer in a dmz environment

Carlos Raúl Laguna Mendoza carlosr at jovenclub.cu
Mon Jun 4 20:12:06 UTC 2012

Hello everyone i am trying to set a slave server in my dmz but so far i
keep stuck with the transfer zone since the master server is setup in
split-view and when the transfer take place my zone example.com in the
National View has the same info of example.com in my International View
. I read about using Tsig to make this but so far no luck, in my
previous environment both server where using 2 ip and everything was ok
but now i quite lost can anyone drop some light over here.Thanks and
regards.

this is what i found related to this
https://www.isc.org/faq/item/182