Problem with recursive name server

Mike Hoskins michoski at cisco.com
Fri Jun 8 20:15:07 UTC 2012

please share configuration and possibly zone file(s) so we can help...

if your isp has done rfc2317 style delegation, your servers are actually
authoritative so i don't think it has anything to do with allow-recursion
(and i doubt you want to set that to any, unless you have network acls in
place to prevent abuse).

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2317.txt