DHCP server policy

Mirkin Michael-MMIRKIN1 MichaelMirkin at motorola.com
Thu Jun 8 16:46:41 UTC 2006

Thank you it answer my question and it is more or less what I understood
from documentation.
I use ISC DHCP server/client under MontaVista Linux and I need to
investigate the way to
enforce random selection of IP address by DHCP server based on clients
MAC address (some
thing like in RFC 3927). Can you advice me where implemented IP
selection in the code of
DHCP server?

Regards,
        Michael Mirkin