omshell

David W. Hankins David_Hankins at isc.org
Mon Jun 26 18:33:06 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 09:32:40AM -0400, Billy Cook wrote:
> Anyone know if omshell is still maintained?  I'm thinking about using
> it for a project but don't want to rely on it if it isn't going to be
> maintained.

In the sense that bugs we can fix in 3.0.x will be fixed, yes.

In the sense that ISC employees might know anything operationally
useful about it, like "How-to" do stuff, unlikely...we don't use
it in-house.

I'm not sure on timelines, but it's possible that it might not
exist in future feature releases (a, hopefully more functional,
replacement would be made).

--
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."