[Kea-users] Fail-over

Wlodek Wencel wlodek at isc.org
Tue Apr 26 19:03:10 UTC 2016

Hello,
it good to hear that someone is using kea in such way and it's working!
Internally we just started to test such solution. It's not strict
failover protocol but high availability should be secured but we want
make sure.

If time allows us we will publish white paper "How to setup failover in
kea using db backend".

Regards,
Włodek Wencel
ISC QA engineer.