New to Bind... I would like to install bind on my Bsdi-4.0 ..let me know how to DO.

Abdul Rahman abdulrahman at gulfnetksa.com
Mon Jan 29 13:16:21 UTC 2001

Dear All,

I am very new to BIND.  Can anybody let me know how to install the bindserver on my BSDI 4.0 version machine.  Though I am working in an ISP with old bind version 4.2.

I would like to upgrade to new version with whole database or db files need to be transfered to new bind which I am going to install.

Please let me know how to get NEW BIND and how to move the db files.

Eagerly waiting for ur reply.

Best Regards.,