ISC to offer DNS/BIND training classes

Sue Graves Sue_Graves at isc.org
Wed Aug 16 23:45:57 UTC 2006

ISC is pleased to offer DNS training courses utilizing a mix of lecture,
discussion, and hands-on exercises.  The next scheduled classes will
be held in the San Francisco Bay Area during the week of October 16, 2006.

October 16-17 is a 2-day Intro to DNS, BIND config and management.

October 18-20 is a 3-day Advanced level (pre-requisites reqd.) DNSSEC,
DDNS & DHCP.

If you are interested in learning more, or possibly attending this
training, please fill out the form on our website at:
https://secure.isc.org/index.pl?/sw/training/
and we will send you more details once they are finalized.
Alternatively, you can email us at training at isc.org. Enrollment will be
limited to ensure each student receives personalized attention.

If you have specific topics you would like to see covered in this
training, or a future training, or if you have any questions, please use
the notes field at the end of the form.

Regards,
ISC Training Team