ISC Update-BIND Training in Dallas, TX on March 31st and in Rome, Italy on April 14

Sue Graves Sue_Graves at isc.org
Sat Feb 9 00:07:12 UTC 2008

Greetings:

Here are some updates to our next training offerings. Our BIND Training
is a combination of lecture, discussion,and hands-on lab exercises with
small class sizes. SEATING IS LIMITED.

   Reserve your spot today at:
  http://www.isc.org/training/register.php

Intro to BIND & DNS        Mar 31-Apr 1		Dallas, TX    $1495
Advanced DNS & BIND Topics    Apr 2-4		Dallas, TX    $2195
Location: The Wyndham Hotel,
           www.wyndhamdallasparkcentral.com
           Block of rooms reserved at a special rate under group name
           " ISC BIND Training", until Feb 27th, or until sold out.

Intro & Advanced BIND & DNS    April 14-18	Rome, Italy*   2750Eur
Location: TBD

*This is a change in location from Dubai to Rome, Italy.

Please see our website for additional information,
http://www.isc.org/training.
If you have any suggestions for additional training subjects or are
interested in training at your site, please send an email to:
training at isc.org.

Thanks,
Sue
ps-If you no longer want to receive these emails, reply with
'unsubscribe' in the subject line.