Come join ISC at IETF 81 in Quebec!

Sue Graves sgraves at isc.org
Wed Jul 6 20:36:56 UTC 2011

Internet Systems Consortium (ISC) is hosting an informal gathering,
a.k.a. Birds of a Feather, at IETF 81 and we would love for you to join us!
We will be discussing BIND, DHCP, and other product roadmaps, as well as
other upcoming ISC events of interest.

Here are the details:
DATE: Sunday, 24 July 2011 TIME: 7:00 - 9:00 PM EDT
VENUE: (Exact room location to be advised) Quebec City Convention Centre
900 Bd Rene-Levesque E Quebec, QC G1R 2B5, Canada

This event is open to all but we would truly appreciate your RSVP so
that we can do some Food and Beverage planning on our end.

Please use this link to rsvp:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dDhuQnB2eGk2djFiNGk5MkdfYkJuWWc6MA#gid=0