You are invited to ISC Webinar on Security Information Exchange (SIE) & Passive DNS
johanna at isc.org
Fri Mar 18 23:02:17 UTC 2011
To our Valued Customers,
The Security Information Exchange (SIE) and ISC’s Passive DNS System (DNSDB) are public benefit projects that are contributing to a shift in the way security companies work with each other.
ISC is inviting you to join one of our two webinars on Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 at https://internetconsortevents.webex.com
In this webinar, we will:
- Provide an Overview of SIE, Passive DNS, and the DNSDB
- Give a context of how this will help the Security industry evolve into more effective Private-Private and Public-Private partnerships
- Demonstrate how different security companies are using SIE to collaborate and share, quietly, behind the scenes, while publicly competing with these same “SIE peers.”
- Provide examples of how Passive DNS is pulling back the covers, allowing the good guys to see the bad guy activities, helping to “take back DNS.”
- Provide step-by-step guidance to help organizations join the SIE and Passive DNS efforts.
For more information on SIE or Passive DNS, please contact info at sie.isc.org.
Thank you for your support of ISC
Internet Systems Consortium
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the bind-announce