Calling all DHCP users! Come join our free webinar on 19 May 2011

Johanna Mansor johanna at isc.org
Thu May 19 00:11:18 UTC 2011

DHCP users, come on down! Join ISC's product manager, Larissa Shapiro, along with ISC's DHCP development team, for discussion of the DHCP roadmap, DHCP 4.3, DHCPv6, and our new development effort, DHCP 10.

On Thursday, 19 May 2011, we will have one session at 0800 PDT/1500 UTC and another at 1600 PDT/2300 UTC.

All interested parties are welcome and your input will be solicited for prioritizing new DHCP features. You can also submit your questions during the session and our experts will answer them live. We are also offering a free ISC T-Shirt to registrant #73 so visit us at http://www.isc.org/webinars to reserve your spot now!

We look forward to seeing you there!