New releases of BIND are available: 9.11.15, 9.14.10, and 9.15.8

Michael McNally mcnally at isc.org
Thu Jan 23 01:38:13 UTC 2020

New maintenance releases of BIND are available which contain bug fixes and
feature improvements.  The new releases can be downloaded from our downloads page:

   https://www.isc.org/download

Release notes can be found via these links:

Stable release branches:
9.11.15:  https://downloads.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.11.15/RELEASE-NOTES-bind-9.11.15.html
9.14.10:  https://downloads.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.14.10/RELEASE-NOTES-bind-9.14.10.html

Experimental development branch
9.15.8:   https://downloads.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.15.8/RELEASE-NOTES-bind-9.15.8.html

We expect that this will be the final version of the 9.15 experimental development
branch released before that branch is designated as stable and transitions to become
BIND 9.16 (at which point we will begin a new 9.17 experimental development branch.)
If you are one of the operators who has been helping by testing the 9.15 experimental
development branch we especially encourage feedback on the branch *before* we release
BIND 9.16.0.