Cname error

Benjamin John bjohn at firstconsulting.net
Thu Aug 5 22:41:02 UTC 1999

Aug  5 18:33:33 omega named[322]: dangling CNAME pointer
(88.88/29.92.220.209.in
-addr.arpa)

what does this mean ?

here's the conf file

zone "88/29.92.220.209.in-addr.arpa" in {  <- whats subnetted to me
(209.220.92.88 - 95)
        type master;
        also-notify {
                209.220.92.94;            <- my primary DNS
                207.155.183.72;           <- my secondary
        };
        file "db.209.220.92";
};

and here's db.209.220.92.

88/29.92.220.209.in-addr.arpa.  IN SOA ns.firstconsulting.net.
root.firstconsulting.net.
(
                1999033030      ;
Serial