h2n tool, how to use -z and -Z options?

David Carmean dlc at netapp.com
Fri Aug 6 19:36:30 UTC 1999

With the -z option, the resulting bootfile specifies that the
server is to save the data it pulled from the master into files
on this server, and if the server is restarted, to pre-load the
cache with that saved data.

With the -Z option, nothing is saved to disk.

On Fri, Aug 06, 1999 at 08:38:10PM +0200, Martin Lichtin wrote:
> Anyone know or has a description of these two options?
>
> I think they're used to create config files for secondary
> servers, but it's not quite clear to me how to use it exactly
> and what the difference between the two options is.
>
> Thanks,
> Martin

David Carmean                                           <dlc at netapp.com>
  PGP fingerprint =  B1 57 EB A8 1D B9 87 86  5F 5C 51 A4 F2 5E ED FD

	My God, it's full of Cars!