Domain Problems - Someone else seems to be aliased to me

JJ JJ at MM.ME
Wed Aug 11 22:40:13 UTC 1999

jjlkpeterson at my-deja.com wrote in <7os4me$c49$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>:

>I just registered my domain with Register.com and
>am having problems with another domain IP that
>seems to be bounced against mine.
>
>I can ping and connect to my network from work
>using my domain name, but can't send mail to it
>without that mail being bounced against someone
>elses network.
>---------------
>Outside email to my network gets reject notices
>such as:
>
><jeff at norske.org>:
>209.67.50.14 does not like recipient.
>Remote host said: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in
>my list of allowed rcpthosts

 I have just registered a domain name with register.com as well and am
getting the same errors myself...I know my domain is unique however...here
is the exact message I get when trying to e-mail to any user I have set up
for my domain...

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

    Recipient: <mom at blueautumn.com>
    Reason:    sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts
(#5.7.1)

Please reply to Postmaster at home.com