[Debian: Install] Harddisk partitioning

Michelle Konzack starone at cybercable.fr
Sun Aug 15 09:35:43 UTC 1999

Hi,

and thanks for your help.
OK, I had this question for my Workstation.

I think, I will not change very much on my Base-Installation as described.

I will have many changes at the sorce codes
and this partition will have many trouble (file copy/move/delete/rename/...)

The other thing is, how save it is, because I have many personal stuff
and with Windows I have my problems with it and I have lost many of my
private files, mail-folders, ....

So I have splitted my /usr/ section in two partitions:

        private files and development files (c-programming)

Under Windows is a second partition more save !!

And under Linux ???

Michelle

At 20:01 14.08.1999 GMT, you wrote
--------> This was the original Message: