BIND - how predominant?

Michael Voight mvoight at cisco.com
Fri Aug 20 06:10:52 UTC 1999

Sure, how much could it cost?
I might be able to fund it out of my annual bonus due next Friday. :)
Seriously, as you probably know, Cisco's main focus in the past has been
hardware running an OS called IOS. Recently Cisco has gotten into
software areas that demand participation in efforts such as this. I
think there might be some listeners in the former American Internet
group. After all, they did help create the DHCP failover draft.

Michael