acl question

Barry Margolin barmar at bbnplanet.com
Tue Aug 31 19:39:58 UTC 1999

In article <37CBAC11.39AFFB7A at colliander.pp.se>,
erik  <erik at colliander.pp.se> wrote:
>I have another question on ACL´s etc.
>
>Can I define a "global" ACL for all domains in the zoneifle if I want
>the same restrictions for all zones?

A global allow-transfer is used as a default for any domains that don't
have their own allow-transfer options.  A global allow-query is used for
recursive queries and as a default for any domains that don't have their
own allow-query options.

What did you think the allow-{transfer,query} options in the global options
section were for, if not this?

Barry Margolin, barmar at bbnplanet.com