HP-UX 11.00 compile problem

Mark.Andrews at iengines.com Mark.Andrews at iengines.com
Thu Dec 2 02:12:49 UTC 1999

	The following is reported to work.  The error below is because you
	have removed -lnsl.

	Mark

'CC=gcc -ansi -fPIC'
'CDEBUG=-O'
'DESTBIN=/usr/bin'
'DESTSBIN=/usr/sbin'
'DESTEXEC=/usr/sbin'
'DESTMAN=/usr/share/man'
'DESTHELP=/usr/lib'
'DESTETC=/etc'
'DESTRUN=/var/run'
'LDS=:'
'LEX=flex'
'YACC=bison -y -d'
'SYSLIBS=-ll -lnsl'
'INSTALL=install'
'MANDIR=man'
'MANROFF=man'
'CATEXT=$$N'
'PS=ps -p'
'RANLIB=ranlib'

--
Mark Andrews, Internet Engines Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at iengines.com