(no subject)

Super News User news at lust.goodnet.com
Mon Dec 6 01:17:16 UTC 1999

From: "omegauturn" <omegauturn at hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.hipcrime.protocols.dns.bind,comp.os.ms-windows.networking.tcp-ip,comp.protocols.dns.bind,comp.protocols.tcp-ip,comp.protocols.tcp-ip.domains,microsoft.public.windowsnt.dns,microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.tcpip
Subject: BEST DNS SETUP
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 01:17:16 GMT

I have a question about DNS and what's the best way to set one or two
up?....

First Here's a brief description of our network:
1. Our internal network need to browse the internet and send email to the
internet
2.  External users or the internet need to get to our web site and also be
able to send email to us.
     The website is sitting in DMZ and the email Server is sitting on the
internal network

what's the best way to setup DNS in this situation...

Thanks
Tony
omegauturn at hotmail.com