network solutions dns server update - how long to propagate?

Lawrence Chan webmaster at montevino.com
Tue Dec 7 02:28:42 UTC 1999

Thanks Barry.

In case for whatever reasons things start messing up and we need to get the domain
web pages up, can we set the new name server to act as secondary to the old name
server? Can we then set the old name server to redirect to the new name server until
Internic made the changes (that is if the old name server agrees to redirect)?
Please advice.

Lawrence
lchan at montevino.com