Dynamic update testing

dharris at kcp.com dharris at kcp.com
Thu Dec 9 20:25:08 UTC 1999

Thank you, Barry.  The options file which created this entry has been like
that since 1996, maybe 1993.  You just saved me hours of work.  I changed
the options file entry, re-ran h2n, and now my nsupdate commands actually
cause changes.

                    Delmer D. Harris

Barry Margolin <barmar at bbnplanet.com> on 12/09/99 01:02:23 PM