unapproved AXFR

Jason Brown jason.brown at kingston-internet.net
Mon Dec 13 15:24:44 UTC 1999

Hi David,

Speaking as the Administrator of 195.92.232.69

It may have just been a colleague using NSLOOKUP and mistakenly typed `ls
durabella-system-floors.co.uk` while they where using YOUR server to query
an address. (why they would have been doing so, I can not answer)

Our DNS servers are authoritative for durabella-system-floors.co.uk and
therefore begs me to believe that someone behind
gateway.kingston-internet.net was just checking the zone for configuration
purposes and mistakenly used your server while doing so.

Jason
Kingston Internet Ltd
jason.brown at kingston-internet.net
www.kingston-internet.net

p.s. If I had read my newsgroups a bit faster then I could have answered
sooner :o)