Dynamic Updates

Michele Nicosia michele.network at lastminutetour.com
Thu Dec 16 15:49:20 UTC 1999

I've found sometihng that is very strange regarding the dynamic update:
Whena  azone is created with the normal right everything is ok, buit after the
first dynamic update the right are changed and the named report a warning about
the world writable rights for the zone.
IT is ok?? it is a bug or not??