nsupdate failed in "res_findzonecut: get_glue: do_query ..."

Mark.Andrews at iengines.com Mark.Andrews at iengines.com
Thu Dec 16 20:37:11 UTC 1999

	We given mydomain.uni-stuttgart.de does not exist and
	nameserver.uni-stuttgart.de does not exist how are we supposed
	to remotely diagnose a particular problem with a particular
	domain.

	Mark

	P.S.  Fix the delegation for ifsw.uni-stuttgart.de,
	artemis-en.rus.uni-stuttgart.de is a CNAME.

--
Mark Andrews, Internet Engines Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at iengines.com