Delete from ML

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Tue Dec 21 16:04:37 UTC 1999

On Tue, Dec 21, 1999 at 01:20:13AM +0000, Marek Narkiewicz wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:44:54 +0900, Masataka_Tanaka wrote:
> >Hello.
> >My name is Masataka Tanaka.
> >(e-mail address is mtanaka at ssd.sony.co.jp)
> >
> >Could you please remove my entry from BIND Mailing list ?
> >Thank you so much for your cooperation,
> >and have a good millenium. q(^o^)p
>
> I always wonder why people say that. Can I be considered to have had a good millenium if I
> only live through less than a tenth of it?
> --
> Marek Narkiewicz, Webmaster Intercreations
> Reply to <-marek @ intercreations . com->
> "Ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day"
> Pink Floyd
> Time

Since The Millennium doesn't end for another year and a week, you can't
say it's been a completely good Millennium until then.  Of course, a new
millennium starts every femtosecond, but people don't get that excited
about those.

Anyway, I believe that he or she was expressing a wish for the coming
millennium.

Perhaps in the coming millennium (and Millennium), people will read the
message headers to find the correct way to unsubscribe to this mailing
list.

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B