HELP for NT

Neil neil at lnhi.net
Wed Dec 22 03:30:10 UTC 1999

Ok, I just installed Bind 8.22 P5 on my NT machine.  First problem is that
it doesn't show up under services (unless I am missing it).  I do have the
service DomainNameServer which is the previously installed 4.9.5 Bind Server
for NT.  I have NO idea or clue how to uninstall the previous version.
Second, I am running 8.22 p5 and its not answering any of my requests!  I am
starting it from the control panel included with 8.22 p5 for NT.  The
Application log shows all the zone files as loaded!  I am really confused.
Any help or a direction to get help would be great...

Thanks,

Neil

p.s. I have the Cricket book, however it isn't 8.22 p5 NT specific.  Thanks
for Any help!!!