Have several questions about setup- Bind 8.1.2

Adrian Griffis adrian at mpinet.net
Tue Dec 28 22:19:14 UTC 1999

sorry for the incomplete info. they said the only thing they would do was ,
one "A" record and one "MX"record pointing to our server. what I met
yesterday was that instead of the result shown from the output of nslookup
(nslookup -type=all appleton.fsu.edu) previously as 204.96.30.2.fsu.edu, it
is now showing www.appleton.fsu.edu. and I was asking if that is was correct
or should it state my server's name. I checked again today and it showed the
same thing, but we are receiving e-mail now.
I apperciate your help on this matter, but unforunately I will not be able
to work on our DNS until Monday. We are in the process of migrating users to
a new server, with a deadline of Friday. I will post later with a status of
the DNS.

Once again, thank you for you help.

Sincerely,

Adrian