how to setup class b ?

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at dellmac.com
Sun Jul 4 06:34:50 UTC 1999

Maybe this would be easier:
Is there documentation somewhere on how to setup 1 table for the reverse on an
entire class B?  Or maybe 2 tables, but I just don't want 1 table for each /24
net...too many tables...
I didn't find anything usefull in the o'riley dns & bind book, so if there is
another book or web site or something..

Dan