BIND for WIN95/98: WHERE ARE YOU??

Richy Kim rmkim at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jul 5 03:44:37 UTC 1999

why do smartasses always  have to divert from the original question..

i don't care if win98 is a robust server or not..
i just need it for temporary measures...

i'm off from work for a week, away from my freebsd.box
thus i need something temporary to act as a secondary dns server..

jeez..

news:slrn7nuo9n.4vj.hildeb at stahlw06.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de...