Third Party DDNS/WINS?

Michael Voight mvoight at cisco.com
Tue Jul 6 05:12:01 UTC 1999

Thanks Jack,

I would have made that recomendation, but I made it a point not to
advertise our product here. :)

BTW, CNR is a DHCP/DNS server that is NOT a BIND port, but does support
DDNS, Notify, IXFR, and the draft RFC for DHCP failover. It runs on
Solaris (Sparc), NT (Intel), HPUX, and AIX. WIN95/98 can manage those 4
server platforms. (Note: This is for tech info only, I do not want to
advertise it. I will leave further mention of the product for non Cisco
people.

Michael Voight
Cisco TAC