savehash: Not enough space

Vicki Wittenberg vicki-wittenberg at dellmac.com
Sun Jul 11 06:44:11 UTC 1999

I tried adding different datasize values, all > 1Mb, and named would
just core dump when it was starting up.  The option I came up with to at
least get most of my addresses resolving was to dump a bunch of address
off the end of the /16's (dropped about 650,000 entries) and then it
would startup ok without the datasize option....

Dan