updates (how 2 stop?)

Chris Cariffe chriss at well.com
Thu Jul 8 19:13:00 UTC 1999

I installed BIND 8.2.1 and just tried a run of 46 nsupdates from an
unauthorized unix host.  All of them are unapproved updates.  They logged
without a problem and the server didn't hang.  So maybe it's something in
8.1.2?????  I am still having someone boot a Win2000 box to see if it does
anything strange with Bill G. in the drivers seat.  Stay tuned...
-chris