Subscription Problems

Ruth Anne Ladue Ruth_Anne_Ladue at iengines.net
Fri Jul 16 22:27:15 UTC 1999

This morning, work was being done on the bind-users mailing list to
take care of a bug in the list software.  During this process, the
subscriber list was corrupted and had to be restored from a backup
copy.

However, some of you may have have set your subscriptions to
digest mode, or have left the list since the backup copy was made.
Please send a message to bind-users-request at isc.org with either 'set
digest' (to return to digest mode), or 'unsubscribe' as the subject.

I apologise for any inconvience this may have caused, and we are
taking steps to limit such damage from happening again.

Regards,

--Ruth Anne Ladue
--
Ruth Anne Ladue                   Internet Engines Incorporated
List Administrator, bind-users