question

Robert.Y.Shamoon at ait9.ameritech.com Robert.Y.Shamoon at ait9.ameritech.com
Thu Jul 22 20:18:56 UTC 1999

Patrick,

Thank you for your response and thanks to jsdy response.

I added, as you indicated, the path for cpp and make depend works fine.
Now , when I run make, it failes with the error:

gcc  -g -O2 -I../../port/solaris/include -I../../include  -c irp.c
irp.c: In function `__irs_irp_send_command':
irp.c:530: `__builtin_va_alist' undeclared (first use this function)
irp.c:530: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
irp.c:530: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `irp.o'
Current working directory /opt/bind/src/lib/irs
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'
Current working directory /opt/bind/src/lib
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

I searched for file name irp.o and did not finded on the system

Any idea's?

Thank you again
Robert