Why does the first lookup fail so often? Am I being dumb? (8.2.1, linux)

Ron Watkins rwatkins at malor.com
Wed Jul 28 01:25:35 UTC 1999

Thanks... for some reason, I couldn't get patch to work, so I did it
manually.  It looks like just that one byte changed, so it's not like I had to
type for ages.  :-)

We aren't using a forward-only, btw.  We are authoritative for 1 forward and 3
reverse domains.  It looked possible that this patch would be irrelevant, but
it didn't look especially risky, so I went ahead and did it.

Should I follow up to the group with results?

<<RON>>