BIG TIME newbie question.

Paul B. Brown pbrown at btechnet.com
Wed Jun 2 22:34:28 UTC 1999

For BIND 4.x versions, "DNS and BIND" from O'Rielly and Assoc is best.
There is no book out that covers 8.x yet.  For a web site, try:

http://www.isc.com/

Enjoy!

Paul

Paul B. Brown                          pbrown at btechnet.com
President
Brown Technologies Network, Inc.       http://www.btechnet.com/

Unix Systems Administration            "Sailing is a state of mind . . . ."