Virtual Hosts and DNS stuff

Rod Gutierrez "anothernumber[**SPAM*MAKES*ME*VOMIT**]" at geocities.com
Thu Jun 3 16:14:12 UTC 1999

I am trying to setup a couple of virtual hosts. I need to know how I
should set up the db files for each host that I add. I have been looking
around the internet for a good example but I have had no luck. This is
what I have for one of the domains. Is there anything that I am doing
wrong?

$TTL 86400
hosteddomain.com.		IN SOA	ns1.mydomain.com. host.hosteddomain.com. (
                        		1999060303      ; Serial
                        		10800           ; Refresh after 3 hours
                        		3600            ; Retry after 1 hour
                        		604800          ; Expire after 1 week
                        		1200 )          ; Minimum TTL of 20 minutes

hosteddomain.com.       	IN NS	ns1.mydomain.com.
hosteddomain.com.       	IN NS	ns1.otherisp.net.
hosteddomain.com.       	IN NS	ns2.otherisp.net.

localhost.hosteddomain.com.	IN A	127.0.0.1
www.hosteddomain.com.           IN A	111.111.111.111

hosteddomain.com.        	IN MX   10 mail.mydomain.com.
hosteddomain.com.        	IN MX   0  hosteddomain.com.

Any help would be appreciated. Any links, or good references for this
type of thing would be great too.