DNS+Mail

Matthew Thompson matthewt at fairplay.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 15:05:45 UTC 1999

This is not something BIND will enable. To allow your users to pick up
their mail from 3 different sites you'll need mail software that can be
setup to allow this - usually this means having all three sites
connected either to the internet permanently or to each other
permanently.

This is the sort of setup companies pay tens of thousands+ for with MS
Exchange.