information

Lisa Martinez lisa.martinez at ilg.com
Wed Jun 9 16:02:26 UTC 1999

To Whom It May Concern:
My name is Lisa Martinez, and I am an intern at Interlink Group, Inc., a
computer consulting company.  We recently purchased a T-1 line with
increased bandwidth (1.44 MHz), a new firewall, and MS Site Server to track
web statistics.  We also now have improved server uptime.  Our problem is
that many people in the company think that we should go ahead and go with an
outside host, but others don't believe there is a need to do so.  We use
Windows as opposed to UNIX, and use Active Server Pages.  An option could be
to have our site running UNIX, but would it be worth it? I'm not quite
entirely sure of all the technicalities that come with making this decision,
but would appreciate your help. Could your company offer us the support we
needed if we decided to go with an outside company, or is our equipment
enough to support ourselves? If you could just get back to me with any
information/opinions, I would be grateful.
Thank you,
Lisa Martinez