what wrong??

Joakim Backlund jba at du.se
Thu Jun 10 14:58:25 UTC 1999

Hi

I'm trying to install the man pages for named 8.2 located in the doc/man
directory. To do that I have to install the doc/tmac files in my nroff/troff
support directory as it says in src/INSTALL. It's here the problem starts. How
do I install the doc/tmac files with the distributed Makefile. Just running
`make realinstall` I got complains about the last row/statement in the
Makefile: ".include <bsd.prog.mk>". In my desperate struggle to make it
install I just commented it out. (I know that it might be stupid but I dont
know what that row does so I toke a chance.) When running `make realinstall`
again I got no complains about the last row hence it is commented out. But now
I got complains about that the file "../me/strip.sed" didn't exist. And that's
true. How should that file look like to make the installation work???

How do I solve this?

----
Joakim Backlund