seting up DNS at granitecanyon (newbie)

gunleik gunleik at iname.com
Sun Jun 13 14:19:22 UTC 1999

The domain is up now, but the dns and internicregistration were done June 1.
How long does it normally take for the records to propagate.

An error I found where that I had forgotten to set up granitecanyon as
technical contact. After I corrected that, my domain where up after the next
database-update at internic. Where this the solution or did it just take so
long for the  records to propagate.

--
gunleik
gunleik at iname.com