Invitation to TLD Best Practices Workshop

J. William Semich bsemich at nunames.nu
Wed Jun 16 14:36:05 UTC 1999

Hi;

I'm forwarding this to this list in the event some of you may be at INET99
and would like to hear Mike Milligan talk about technical tactics for
managing a TLD and Eva Froelich on Y2K and DNS-sec issues.

Regards,

Bill Semich (NIC JWS7)

> Hello;
>
> You are invited to attend the Joint TLD (Top Level Domain) Best Practices
Workshop on June
> 22 in San Jose, California, USA at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (near the San Jose
> Convention Center) This workshop is being held during INET99 in hopes of
> attracting as many participants as possible. It is open to *anyone*
interested in learning >more about managing either the technical aspects of
a TLD Registry/Registrar or