Network Solutions Not Responding?

dreamwvr dreamwvr at dreamwvr.com
Fri Nov 5 13:59:50 UTC 1999

hi all,
      i have a client that wants me to register all possible combos
for their co name .. and to make certain their registry is correct
and if not to change it.. can someone point me to the exact page for
updates at network solutions as well as since there are other domain
suffixes these days which co handles these as i need to register these
as well. well i hope this is direct enough..
								TIA
								dreamwvr at dreamwvr.com
>> Hi there,
>>
>> We tried to change the DNS host information with Network Solutions since
>> last Tuesday and nothing has happened.  Our email is no longer working now
>> because of the delay.  Does anyone know what is going on inside Network
>> Solutions?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> C. J.

Reuters, London, February 29, 1998:
Scientists have announced discovering a meteorite which will strike the
earth in March, 2028.  Millions of UNIX coders expressed relief for being
spared the UNIX epoch "crisis" of 2038.

************** DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL INTERNET SERVICES ****************
  TOTAL DESIGN - DEVELOPMENT - INTEGRATION - SECURITY - Click Here..
           <http://www.dreamwvr.com/services/MAX_SEC.html>
   DREAMWVR.COM - The Console of Many... 90 Topics Covered
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dynamicduo.html> <mailto:dreamwvr at dreamwvr.com>
->> LINUX-MANDRAKE Solution Provider and North American Distributor <<-
                        PRODUCT OF THE YEAR!
         <http://www.dreamwvr.com/mandrake/mandrake-main.html>
                       "===0 PGP Key Available
*************** "As Unique as the Company You Keep." *****************
    "If anyone speaks from DREAMWVR.COM its certainly not me:-)"