bind 8.2.2-P3 and zone transfer error.

Fowler, Art e192214 at grumman.com
Tue Nov 9 19:17:52 UTC 1999

I get the same problem on HP-UX, which is running a slave named.  I looked in
the zone files, and you'll notice that there is a SOA spec at the top, and
somehow during the transfer named decided to put an SOA spec at the bottom
too!  The SOA spec is only listed once in the primary zone, so something with
this new version I suspect.

--
Art Fowler / http://www.goodbull.com/art
Webmaster, Logicon Inc.

	"One World, One Web, One Program" -- Microsoft Promotional Ad
	"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" -- Adolf Hitler