New to DNS, need direction

Wenbin Li mark_li at usa.net
Mon Nov 15 06:03:30 UTC 1999

Hi, All,

I am new to DNS.  I need somebody to point me to the right track.

I have a single NT server connected to Internet via ADSL. I want to use

this server as an Internet domain name server.  I am  in Vancouver,

Canada.  But most domains I am going to put into DNS database are WEB

sites in China.  In other words, all IP address for these domains are
in the different IP block (Even different Country).  Can any body let

me know if my DNS server can be configured to server those WEB sites

hosted in  China.

Mark