Delegating < class C from within the C-net?

Tobias Kuettner kuettner at locutus.nacamar.de
Mon Nov 15 14:02:34 UTC 1999

In article <7vv3eg$5s6$1 at news-hrz.uni-duisburg.de>,
	sg618lo at unidui.uni-duisburg.de (Christian Loth) writes:

> C-nets. Now, is it possible for me to do the split-up into two domains,
> without the authority above having to change their policy?

If you have the authority for the reverse zone of the whole C-net
you could split it in several sub zones as described in
RFC 2317: Classless IN-ADDR.ARPA delegation

regards
  Tobias Kuettner
--
Tobias Kuettner                         NACAMAR Data Communications
Nacamar Network Administration          Robert-Bosch-Str. 32