Virtual HOSTS? How do I make Linux into LinuxS???

Barry Margolin barmar at bbnplanet.com
Tue Nov 16 15:31:25 UTC 1999

In article <Ub1Y3.496$n3.90613 at news1.telusplanet.net>,
Gumby <greenslabofclay at yahoo.com> wrote:
>I'm sure you are right, but I hope there is a way.

I'm pretty sure I'm right, at least for most Unix variants; I'm not a Linux
expert, though.  If Linux has some way around this, I suggest you ask in a
Linux newsgroup -- it has nothing to do with BIND (the answer would
presumably be the same if you were using a nameserver other than BIND,
don't you think?).

Barry Margolin, barmar at bbnplanet.com