More info:Selective Forwarding

Mark_Andrews at iengines.com Mark_Andrews at iengines.com
Tue Nov 16 21:12:44 UTC 1999

	What make you think that it doesn't work?

	What other changes have you made to named.conf that you
	havn't told us about?  What have you corrected unintentionally?

	What is reported between "starting" and "Ready to answer",
	see /var/adm/messages (syslog output)?

	Have you turned tracing to level 1, "ndc trace 1", and looked
	to see what named actually does to a query for ee.mm.com?
	see named.run in the directory were named started.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Internet Engines Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews at iengines.com