unapproved update problem - STILL

sblee at tazmania.org sblee at tazmania.org
Thu Nov 18 02:40:27 UTC 1999

Thanks and apologies. I thought I had upgraded all the servers 3 days
prior to posting this message. Turns out that when I went to confirm
based on your reply, I found that I had neglected to upgrade the most
important system - the FIRST Internic listed domain server. Now that
it's been updated, and I've removed the 'bloackhole' list,  the server
appears to be behaving now. :0

Thanks again.